Footage shows a tiny pooch wrapping his paws around his pal to cuddle up while getting ready for a cute photo session.
Can you think of a better start of the day than seeing a cute photo of two puppies cuddling? You can consider yourself lucky, as we have found one of the best pairs when it comes to posing for a photograph!
The Pomeranian-mix pup, named Knut, is wrapped in a white blanket while among brown leaves on an autumnal woodland walk in Hamburg, Germany. While his owner Antonia takes a photo, the 2-year-old pup puts his paws around his pal, Pauli!
They are adorable!
- While enjoying a walk, the two-year-old Knut puts his paws around his pal, the sausage dog named Pauli
Footage shows the blond pup with the cotton blanket in his mouth when he drops it to cuddle his best friend. Next, the short-haired Dachshund nestles into Knut in turn, and the two get ready for a photo together.
The video was posted on Instagram, to the delight of Knut’s followers, and it was captioned:
‘Baby it’s cold outside.’
- The blond pup is initially seen with the cotton blanket in his mouth
- Pauli nestles into Knut as the pair get ready for their close-up
- In the short video, the puppies can be seen cuddling and preparing for the photo
- Knut was adopted when he was only 4-month-old, by his owner Antoni, and a DNA test found that he was a Pomeranian-toy-poodle-Pekinese-mix
Since it was posted on November 19, the post garnered tens of thousands of likes.
One follower wrote:
‘Everything about this makes my heart smile.’
‘If that doesn’t melt your heart then nothing will.’
- The golden pup was born in Cyprus and rescued in November 2018 when he was just a few days old after he was kept in a shed with more than 40 other dogs
- The post caught much attention online since it was posted on November 19
- In the video, the Pomeranian-mix pup Knut can be seen wrapped in a white blanket among brown leaves on an autumnal woodland walk
A third commented:
‘Knut is such a smart boy, love his tricks.’
Antonia adopted Knut when he was four-month-old, and the DNA test showed that he was a Pomeranian-toy-poodle-Pekinese-mix. He was born in Cyprus and rescued in November 2018 when he was just a few days old. Afterward, he was kept in a shed with over 40 other dogs.
Pauli was a rescue dog from Hungary, born in August 2018. Antonia’s mother Sylvia adopted her. The duo is irresistible!
- Knut is popular on Instagram, making various tricks, and is seen toasting marshmallows
- DNA test found that Knut was a Pomeranian-toy-poodle-Pekinese-mix